Share closer The feature comes with Android version of Android 6.0 or higher. So far this feature is present in everyone’s phone. If you haven’t used this feature yet, first find out where it will be present on your Android phone.
– First go to Settings and scroll down and select Google.
– Then click on Device Connections, scrolling here you will find the nearest Share option.
Tap nearby Share, then customize the settings.
– You can turn it on or off. To use this feature, you’ll need to choose your device name as well as a Google Account.
Share nearby: How to use and transfer files
– First tap on the file you want to share and then click on the share icon.
– Now you need to click on the nearest share option.
After that, your phone will start searching for the nearest device.
– Make sure that the phone with which you want to share the file has the feature of close sharing.
– After identifying the phone, you need to tap the name of that phone. At the same time, the recipient must accept the file.
Only then will file sharing begin and the process end unnecessarily.