The Flipkart Big Saving Days sale will start at midnight on July 24 for Flipkart Plus members, everyone else will be able to take advantage of this sale from midnight on July 25th. This is one day before Amazon Prime Day 2021 goes on sale in India. Flipkart sales will run until July 29th.
What to expect from Flipkart Big Saving Day Sales?
Flipkart Big Savings says 2021 promises to bring in hundreds of deals on almost all major products. Flipkart has also teased offers on some products before the sale. You can pre-book some deals with Re 1 and pay the remaining price if the sale is live.
If you want to upgrade your smartphone or buy a new laptop to work or learn from home, this sale gives you the opportunity to grab some products at great prices before the festive season sale begins.
Flipkart Big Saving Day Sales – Offers have been previewed so far
As we said before, Flipkart has announced some of its biggest deals before the sale. If you are looking for popular smartphones, Flipkart is on sale at Big Saving Day 2021 IPhone 12 67,999 (MRP Rs. 79,999). Without it IPhone SE 28,999 (MRP Rs. 39,900) and Motorola King Will be sold at Rs 54,999 (MRP Rs 1,49,999).
Flipkart Big Saving Day 2021 sales also promises 80 percent discounts on electronics and accessories. You can expect discounts on selected laptops, headphones, fitness bands, wireless routers and other electronics.
In addition to these, bundle exchange offers, no-cost EMI options and ICICII offers will also be available during Flipkart sales.
Flipkart Big Saving Day 2021 Sale – Mini Flash Sale
Flipkart will also run several small flash sales during the upcoming sale. Under Flipkart’s Crazy Deals, you’ll find great deals on selected products at 12 noon, 8 am and 4 pm. Flipkart’s tick-tock deal promises a ‘minimum’ price for selected products from a minimum of 4pm to 10pm.
How to grab the best deals when selling Flipkart Big Savings Day?
If you’re planning on buying something during Flipkart’s upcoming Big Saving Day sales, here are a few tips to help you bag the best deals.
- Always try to shop as soon as possible. This can help you a lot if you are a Plus member (you get early access to sales) but if you are not, make sure you reach the sales page as soon as possible.
- Use the available bundle payment and exchange offers and then compare prices. Amazon’s Prime Day Sale can also get many interesting offers. In that case, be sure to compare the final price of the product you are buying.
- Save your payment method and address before the sale. This makes it easy to checkout early.
- Plus members can use Supercoin to get more discounts on the listed prices.
- Stay away from the list of products identified under ‘New Sellers’. There is a possibility that the product purchased from a brand new seller may be defective or you may get another product instead of the one you ordered.