However, saving the video from Twitter is not so easy but you need to save the URL for your tweet instead. But there are a few ways you can just download the video. We’ve put together a step-by-step guide on how you can download videos from Twitter.
To download videos from Twitter, you need to open the website in your desktop browser. There is no direct way to download videos from Twitter itself. But there are many websites that can help you do this. We’ve tried SaveTweetVeed and TwitterVideoDownloader and we can say that these sites work.
How to download videos from Twitter
- Go to Twitter in your desktop browser.
- Find the video you want to download.
- Click on the tweet in the video.
- You can either copy the URL of the tweet or right-click on the video and select Copy video address Can choose.
- Now SaveTweetVid Or TwitterVideo Downloader Go
- Paste the copied URL or address in the space provided on the website. It should be a text bar with one Download To be the button.
- Now Download Click
- Both websites will give you the option to choose from the quality. These may vary depending on the video.
- Here you can right-click the download button next to your preferred quality and select ‘Save link as’ (Save link) Can be clicked.
- Alternatively, you can click the download button and the video will start playing in full screen. Right click on the video and save the video (Save video as) Click. Also if you are using Chrome ‘Ctrl + SClick ‘.
- The next window should show that you are trying to save an MP4 file. Select the place where you want to save / download the video and click save.
The Twitter video you want to download will appear as an MP4 file in the location of your choice. You can then watch the video through an app that supports MP4 format.