How to make Instagram reels
1. First open Instagram on your smartphone.
2. Now tap on the center + icon on the Instagram homepage.
3. Here you will see some options like post, story, reel etc., so you have to click relay.
4. Now the camera will open and on the right you will see a few options.
Duration – In the option on the right, you need to set the duration of the reel video, which will be 15 seconds and 30 seconds.
Music – Next you need to select the music you want to reel video. Here you will find trending and some trending tips for you on which you can create a video. In addition to these, you can go to search music and choose your favorite music and also create a video in it.
Speed - In the 1x option, you get the option to give video speed. With this option, you can create your reel video fast forward and slow.
In addition to effects-reel video, you also get the benefit of adding effects to your video.
Countdown – You can countdown to the lowest option. Which means you can count on a few seconds before creating a reel video, with 3 seconds and 10 seconds options available.
5. To record a video you need to tap the white circle that appears on the reels and it will be used to stop recording. In these 15 or 30 seconds you have to act according to the song, just like the tick video and then the video of your Instagram reel will be ready.