Instant messaging app WhatsApp Twitter Inform about the rollout of animated stickers. If you want to see or use these new animated stickers, make sure your WhatsApp is working on the latest version. This feature will work on WhatsApp version v2.20194.16 for Android and WhatsApp v2.20.70 for iOS. If your WhatsApp is not updated, update immediately. Once the update process is complete, whenever you open WhatsApp, you’ll see the ‘Sticker’ option in the emoji icon at the bottom of the chat.
Follow these steps to include animated stickers in WhatsApp chat-
1. Open the chat window for the animated stickers you want to send.
2. Click on the emoji icon at the bottom of the chat section, where you must select the sticker option. At the end of the sticker section, you will see the ‘+’ icon, tap on it.
3. The built-in sticker store will then open, where the sticker packs of WhatsApp will be listed.
4. Now you will notice that the new sticker pack above has been added to the ‘All Stickers’ list, which brings up the Play button. This is a bit different from regular stickers.
5. Now click on the pack you want to download and view.
The. After previewing the stickers, click on the ‘Download’ option to download the stickers.
This. After that, the downloaded stickers will be included in your stickers section, which you can use in your chat.
These stickers will only play once in a chat, if you want to play the animated sticker again you have to scroll-up and scroll-down. By default play the animated stickers only once and then pause. Once you download the stickers on the mobile app, it also appears in the desktop version. I tell you, there is no option to download the stickers on the WhatsApp desktop. In addition, WhatsApp does not currently support third-party stickers. We also tried to download stickers through other applications but could not.