With all these features, the Signal app is giving fierce competition to apps like WhatsApp and Telegram. Of the signal Claim This, even messages accessed on laptops and computers will remain completely private at the signal.
Like WhatsApp, you must have the Signal app on your phone. However, the use of signals on laptops and computers is somewhat different from the WhatsApp web. Signal has no web client, which is why it is restricted to desktop applications. This means you will not be able to access the signal message using a web browser. For this, you need to download and install its native application on your laptop and computer. The Signal Desktop app is available for Windows, MacOS and Linux platforms. It requires at least 10.4-bit Windows 7, Max 10.10 or APT such as Ubuntu or Debian to support 644-bit Linux distribution. To use the signal on your laptop and computer you need to follow the steps described below.
How to use the signal on your laptop or PC
1. First on your desktop Signal Download
2. Now install the downloaded Signals desktop. Follow the on-screen prompts to install the download app on Windows laptops and computers. However, if you’re using MacOS, you’ll need to remove it from Signal and install it in the Applications folder. Linux users need to install it on the device following the instructions displayed on the screen.
3. After installation, you need to connect the signal desktop to your phone, for which you need to scan the QR code that appears on the screen of the laptop or computer. To scan the QR code, you need to open the signal settings of your Android or iPhone smartphone. Then tap on the linked devices and then click on the (+) sign.
4. You can also choose the name of your linked device.
5. Now click on Finish button and complete the process.