ICICI Bank The benefits of WhatsApp banking The coronavirus allows people to meet banking needs during nationwide lockdowns. They also came out of the house. This WhatsApp feature works through a phone number, any banking service you need, you can type it in that WhatsApp number. A separate phone number has been provided for those who want to avail this facility in Hindi. This WhatsApp banking facility of ICICI Bank will be available 24 hours a day, which is being informed to the customers. Not only this, ICICI customers can also check the location of their nearest branch and ATM through WhatsApp service.
How to use ICICII WhatsApp service?
1. Save ICICI Bank WhatsApp service number 9324953010 in Hindi and 93249 53001 for English on your smartphone.
2. Send a message to this number using WhatsApp (Hi is enough)
3. Automated feedback will follow. In it, the bank will list the available facilities including keywords.
4. After that, customers need to type and send related keywords to WhatsApp for any benefit they want to take advantage of.
Keywords of ICICI WhatsApp service
1. To check the balance of the account, you need to send ‘Balance,’ ‘Ball,’ ‘AC Ball,’.
2. Use keywords like ‘Transactions,’ ‘SMT,’ ‘History,’ ‘Statements,’ to see your last three transactions.
3. Use keywords like ‘Limit,’ ‘CC Limit’ or ‘CC Balance,’ ‘Credit Balance,’ and ‘Credit Card Balance’ to check credit card balances and limits.
4. To block or unlock credit and debit cards you need to type ‘block,’ ‘lost my card’ or ‘unlock’.
5. ‘ATM’ or ‘Branch’ to know about nearby ATMs and ICICI Bank branches. Use keywords.
Loan. For loan related benefits, keywords like ‘loan’, ‘home loan’, ‘personal loan’ and ‘instant loans’ can be used.
Please note that ICCI’s WhatsApp banking service does not have any features that are not available in ICCI Bank’s iMobile app. But it is a commendable move in the lockdown environment.