Recently, Micromax CEO Rahul Sharma named the series “In” and Dr. This will include standard smartphones for quality, equipped with good performance and a near-stock Android experience. Now the company has released a video announcing the start date of the series, November 3. As we mentioned in the video, the ‘less Chinese less’ tagline clearly shows that the company is targeting Chinese companies occupying the Indian smartphone market due to the Indo-China border dispute. The video has a 12-minute launch time, however, it is not known if the launch will be live-streamed through the virtual event.
The Gurugram-based company launched its last phone in the country in October last year, though the last big launch took place in December 2018. A few days ago, Sharma teased the phone for the first time in a video, where he explained the reasons behind the launch of the phone, the Indo-China border dispute and border violence. Micromax plans to bring the series between Rs 7,000 and Rs 25,000.
However, Sharma said in an interview with Gadgets3360 that the company is not planning to enter the Rs 5,000 segment at the moment as it is getting smaller at the moment. “People are focusing more on products that focus on performance,” Sharma said.
Sharma further said that the development of the new series started even before the Indo-China border dispute. “Research and development activities are already underway, but this is an event that has taken it even further,” he said. “