The IRCTC ticket booking support available on Google Pay will enable users to search, book and cancel tickets from the app.
Users will also be able to get important information about the availability of seats in the app. To access the ticket booking feature, users need to log in to their IRCTC account. The best thing is Google Pay There is no extra charge for booking tickets through.
How to book a train ticket with the help of Google Pay
1) First open the Google Pay application, then click on the Train option displayed in the Business section.
2) Then click on the book train ticket.
3) After that, enter the information of travel and destination and date from any station
4) After that, the train and their related information will come in front of you, click check available for seat availability.
5) Next, click the class you want to travel to.
)) In the next step you need to enter your IRCTC account details. If you do not have an account, you will have the option to create an account here.
)) Then enter the passenger information.
8) After confirming the booking information, click Continue.
9) Select the mode of payment and then click to continue.
10) Then enter your UPI PIN.
11) After entering the PIN you need to enter your IRCTC password and captcha code.
12) Click on submit button and your ticket will be booked. After that, you will also see the confirmation screen.